Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Troy and I are celebrating our 8th Anniversary.
It is hard to believe that 8 years have gone by already!
We got married on July 28, 2000. Troy was 24 years old and Christy was almost 22.
We were both still students at SPU. We sure have grown up alot since then!
Our relationship is strong. We were friends since we were in High School and that friendship grew into love during our college years. Our friendship is what makes our marriage so special. We have been on so many adventures and we have been so blessed!
Troy, I love you with all of my heart! Thank you for being my prince charming! I am excited to see what the future holds for us.

(We don't have a scanner...so I don't have any wedding photos....we did not have a digital camera when we got married)
Here are some fun photos of us:


Our 7th anniversary- at Tara and Nando's wedding.


We are silly!


Carribean Cruise, December 2005

Malibu, Young Life camp 2004


Washington DC, December 2005

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Happy Anniversary, sweet friends!! Enjoy this new year of your marriage!! I can't wait to see how God is going to bless you this next year! :)

Emma and Luke said...

Congratulations!! Here's to many more years!!