Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Sarah

Happy Birthday Auntie Sarah!
We celebrated Sarah's 26th Birthday on Sunday. Kyle helped me make a cake. It was my first attempt at making a 4 layer round cake. It turned out pretty good. The frosting was the best part! I have a great french buttercream frosting recipe. Let me know if you want it.
We had a family BBQ at our house. I made BBQ salmon, corn-on-the-cob, cheese bread, salad, and cake.
We opened presents and cards and enjoyed spending time together.
Sarah leaves in less than 2 months to spend a year in Thailand. We are going to miss her very much! So we are enjoying as much time with her as we can now.


The cake.


Sarah and Kyle with the cake



Sarah and her cake




Birthday kisses





putting sprinkles on the cake

No comments: