Friday, September 11, 2009

Preggo...

I have been avoiding this posting. I really don't feel cute or enjoy posting photos of my huge belly....but enough of my friends have asked me to post some "belly shots" So....here they are.
As of today, I am 34 weeks, 3 days pregnant.
I am having this baby on October 14th at 7:30am via C-section.
so....I have 4 weeks and 5 days to go!
I am excited to meet this little guy. No, we do not have a name picked out yet. Troy is still deciding. I have it narrowed down to two favorite names. His name will be announced on October 14th after he is born.
I hope to get some professional photos of my belly and Kyle kissing my belly soon. I will post those when I get them.
I already feel sorry for this kid. When I was pregnant with Kyle I took a photo of my belly every 4 weeks. This baby only has 3-4 belly photos so far. Poor kid.
Oh well.


Baby's new Malibu Onesie


Me and my cousin. I am 32 weeks along. She is 36 weeks along.
NO FAIR! I am WAY bigger!



30 weeks

3 comments:

Emma and Luke said...

YEAH!!! So glad to finally see pics. You look darling! :) (Even if you don't feel it!)

sara said...

yeah! fun posts, Christy! Your belly may be big but it IS lovely!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

LOVE it!!! :) Someday you really will love seeing the cute baby belly!

By the way, you look SO good, sweet friend!