Monday, January 11, 2010

Hagan Family Christmas Party

I have a really big extended family. Every year we get together in January and August. It is a fun time. I wish we could all be together more often but it is difficult to coordinate this many schedules! Almost everybody was there this year....only missing a few.

Not pictured: Sarah, Rachelle, Shelly, Keegan, and Barry



The original six. Bill, Rosalee, Jim, Sally, Annie, Geri




"The Married-In" Gang:
Jan, Richard, Kate, Rick, Katie, Andy, Elaine, Troy, Ryan, Lisa, Marnie




The cousins: Jimmy, Mike, John, Kyle, Donald, Kelly, Coleen, Christy, Jessie, Ryan
Not pictured: Sarah, Shelly, Patrick



The Kids/2nd Cousins:
Mackenzie, Drew, Keenan, Dawson, Rory, Kyle, Ellie, Catie, Liam, Kaden
Not pictured: Keegan

It is fun to be a part of a big, loving, Irish Family!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Hagan would be so proud of all of their loved ones!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I cannot believe I missed this.
First one in 26 years!!!
We have a good looking family.
PS where is the pic of me via Skype ;)

sara said...

man, it must be such a blessing to have a big family!

Nate and Carly said...

It's fun to see pics of your family! Having lots of cousins is so much fun. I miss my big family. :]