Sunday, February 28, 2010

Put Me In Coach!

Kyle joined his first Basketball team at the YMCA in January.
He cried the first day and would not play (or even put on the t-shirt)
but after that he did great!
Watching 3 year olds play basketball is more like hearding cats!
All they do is run back and forth down the court with some of the kids running the wrong way or laying on the floor looking at the lights.
Kyle was one of the younger ones on his team and he is also one of the shortest. But that didn't stop him. He got pretty good at shooting baskets and running fast down the court.
We have to work on dribbling though!
(I have more photos that will post later)
We were really proud of him and it was fun to watch him enjoy his first sports team experience.
I am sure we will have MANY more years of sports teams in our future!

The line up.


shooting



running (travelling)




Kyle and his teammate


Nice shot Kyle!


Good Game, Good Game (high fives)



We are so proud of our little athlete


action shot


Kyle was always ready for action

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, who is this little man and what has he done with my cute little guy?
I feel like I am missing out on so much.
I cannot wait to come home and cheer both my nephews on.
I am going to be their #1 fan!