Thursday, November 4, 2010

my little artist

Kyle decided he wanted to draw a picture of our family.
He did a great job!
I am really impressed.
He is not really "into" coloring so he does not draw very much.
I was surprised at the amount of detail he was able to do.

I put a big piece of paper on the floor in the garage.




Working hard on every detail. Check out how long our arms are!



The finished product.





Do we really look like this?





He even got every one's height correct.
Daddy is the tallest and Kaden is the smallest.
So cute!
I am a proud mama (and kindergarten teacher)

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Ok, that's AWESOME!!! :) He did a great job with all the detail! Keep this one for sure!

Can't wait to see what else he'll come up with!

Nate and Carly said...

He did do a super job! I love the eyeballs!