Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
We dressed up for Young Life Club on Monday. I was worried that Kyle would not want to put his costume on. I was right. It took a wrestling match to get him into the costume. But...as soon as he was in it and had the boots and hat to make the outfit complete...he LOVED it. What a cute little fire fighter we have! I will add more photos after the big night of trick-or-treating but I could not wait to post these photos.

Our little fire fighter!


Too young to drive a fire engine....I will ride my scooter :)




This is the best pose with the pumpkins on the porch that I could get out of a wiggly toddler!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh My Word!! :) He's SO PRECIOUS!! And SO handsome too!

That's the same one that Mr. T has! We'll have to get them in their outfits next time we see you for a picture of our 2 firefighters!

Happy Halloween!! :)

Emma and Luke said...

What a cute little Firefighter!! :) Hope you guys had fun at the museum, I give you credit for braving the crowds!!