Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wacky Wednesdays

Every Wednesday I watch two little boys: Ethan and Caleb.
Ethan is almost 3 and Caleb is 1.
Add Kyle to the mix and I have three very active little toddler boys!
They keep me on my toes...that is for sure!

Ethan, Caleb and Kyle sitting on the porch waiting for the garbage man to come.

Eating breakfast.


Yum! Yum!

The playroom is always a mess! But they sure have alot of fun!


The garbage man arrives. It is an exciting moment of the day!

By the end of the day I am happy that all 3 boys are fed, clothed, diapers changed, naps were taken (hopefully), and we all had fun.....and I am EXHAUSTED!
We usually go for a walk, read books, do art projects, play in the backyard (digging), take EVERY toy out that Kyle owns and play with them (and try to share them).
Ethan and Caleb are very special friends and neighbors. We are lucky to have them in our lives! It is fun to watch these little guys grow up together.

3 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

WOW! Great for you!! :)

Yesterday we had a friend's little boy all morning...I could not believe how busy it was...so much fun, but SO busy! Like you, it was a one year old, 2 year old and 3 year old. Fun times!!

Robby Larson said...

3 boys watching a garbage truck in complete awe. Great picture Christy!

sara said...

Love the new profile pic :)