Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful!

It is the little things in life that I am thankful for this year:
Warm cups of coffee with French Vanilla Coffee Mate Creamer, cozy PJs, crisp morning air, sunlight beaming through the trees in my backyard. These are things I am thankful for this morning as I type.

My sister sent me some photos. Isn't this one cute???!!!???

My grandma, Doris, is 91 years old. She is a kick in the pants! I love her dearly!
The older I get, the more I realize how thankful I am for my family and friends.


Kyle is thankful for his blankies and stuffed animals! :)
You should see the routine of tucking him (and all of his animals) into bed each night.
It is quite a process!

I am a blessed woman! I have two boys in my life that mean the world to me: Troy and Kyle.
I am thankful for them!



No comments: