Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

I still consider myself new to the "blog world"
For some reason I cannot get my photos to load in the order that I want them to appear on my blog....so excuse the randomness of the photo placement.....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent the weekend in Bellingham with Troy's family.
There were 8 of us...a pretty small crowd. Poor Kyle has no cousins to play with but he seems to be OK with that. He LOVES to play with his MiMi and PaPa and their dogs, Charlie and Maggie. It is fun to watch Kyle interact with Auntie "TT" and Uncle Nando too!
The food was DELICIOUS!


My 1 glass of Riesling! Yummy!


Kyle enjoying his soy chocolate pudding.




Kyle praying for the meal. Cuteness!





The turkey.


My favorite: Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Smoked Gouda Cheese
with Gravy, of course!




MiMi cooking!


More wine.



PaPa carving the bird.





The Family Photo.





Turkey. Stuffed.




Flowers and Candles. MiMi is cute and festive with her decorations.




The table.



The Apple Pie. Tara did a beautiful job! It was great!
She also made a pumpkin cheesecake with Ginger Snap Cookies for the crust! AMAZING!!!


What a wonderful FEAST!
Now...I am off to the YMCA to work out so I don't gain 10 pounds!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: