Friday, July 23, 2010

My New Ride

* I wish I could figure out how to place the photos in the order that I want....Oh well.

Lots of room for everyone.


Kaden is a good car-sleeper



Kyle reading in his new seat....surrounded by all of our "Stuff"
We took a trip to Ocean Shores in our new van. It held everything! Amazingly enough!


Kaden is trying out the power steering



There it is! A beauty!




I am officially a Mini-van Mom!
And proud of it!
We got a 2006 Kia Sedona.
It is gold....so we are calling to "the Dawg van" -- since Troy is such a HUGE Husky fan. We are still looking for purple UW stickers to put on the windows
We got the van in Wenatchee when we were on vacation in Leavenworth.
Troy put HOURS of research into the purchase of our minivan. I am so thankful to have a husband that does all that stuff for me! We are pleased with our decision and are really enjoying the space it provides for our family.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YEAH!!! Love your Dawg Mobile!!!! xooxxoox