Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I celebrated my 32nd birthday with my family (Troy, Kyle, Kaden and my sister, Sarah) at the Oregon Coast. It was great. We went to the beach all morning. Then Sarah watched our kiddos so Troy and I could go on a date. We had a casual and yummy seafood dinner (my favorite) then we went to Ona State Park Beach and enjoyed a relaxing evening cuddling and watching the waves. Then we went to a wonderful little cafe for coffee and dessert. The evening was perfect!
Kyle and Troy made me a cake.
Kyle actually taught Troy how to bake :)
It was cute.


Kyle helped me blow out my candles...all 32 of them!


No...the fire alarm did not go off in our hotel.


holy cow, Kyle....I think there are enough sprinkles on there!




Kyle carefully placed each candle





Kyle showing daddy how to bake....precious!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!! :)

You are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!