Monday, March 7, 2011

confessions of an overwhelmed mama

confession # 1: I am an overwhelmed mama

-sometimes I put Kaden in the bathtub just so he can be contained in one place for more than 20 seconds

-sometimes I let Kyle watch "just one more show" so that I can get something done

-I used to be organized....then I had kids

-I wish I could be home....by myself....at least 1 hour per week!

-Right now, my house looks like a tornado just hit it

-I love my kids, but being a stay at home mommy is the HARDEST job I have ever had!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

SO glad I am not the only one that feels like this!!

Thank you for your honesty...it's very refreshing.

Hang in there. It will get easier.

You ARE doing a good job with your boys -- even when you don't see results. You can do it, sweet friend. I have great faith in you and love you dearly.