Thursday, March 10, 2011

did you know....

*Mac and Cheese makes a wonderful hair gel
*It is very difficult to find 2 K's, and 2 E's in the entire box of ABC cookies from Trader Joes
*I had to buy two sets of foam bath letters so that I could spell "Kyle and Kaden" on the wall
*I am terrified to take my 17 month old on an airplane next month
*The Imagination Movers CD has some very catchy tunes on it
*You can lose 6.6 pounds in 10 days when you cut out sugar, salt, carbs, and caffeine
*It is very hard to cut out sugar, salt, carbs, and caffeine...all at the same time!
*When you try to do this....even a fishy cracker sounds delicious!

just a few things floating through my head today.

oh, and the house is now decorated for St. Patrick's Day- Kiss ME! I'm IRISH!

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

WOW!! THAT is will power! :)

Where are you headed on an airplane?! Hope it's somewhere the sun is shining!!

Sarah said...

You go sister.
PS Why are Ks and Es so hard to find? Especially E...vowels are usually always over represented.