Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Farmer Brown's Christmas Tree Farm

Making Traditions is an important part of Christmas for us.
For the past 3 years we have headed to Farmer Brown's Christmas Tree Farm to pick out the perfect Christmas Tree.
So we load up the Dodge Dakota with our hot cocoa in hand and head to Arlington. My sister, Sarah, always comes with us.
This year, Kyle loved walking through the many rows of trees. He found big ones and small ones! His favorite part was helping Daddy carry the tree back to the truck. So cute! What a big boy! And such a good helper!
(For some reason, I am not good at placing the photos in the order that I want them to go in)
sorry for that....
so...we are some photos from this year and some from past 2 years too!
(random order)


Kyle-December 2007 (age 15 months)


Annual shot with Auntie Sarah (2007)



1st Trip to Farmer Brown's Tree Farm
(December 2006)
12 weeks old



Our cute little family (2006)





Auntie Sarah and Kyle (2006)


December 2008:


Peek-a-boo



Helping Daddy carry the tree.
It's heavy!



Cute Boy!




I want to carry it Daddy!



Hmmm....how is Daddy sawing it? I want to try!
(maybe next year, kid)

You can't find me! :)
Here's a good one, mom. It's my size.


Look, I am taller than the tree!





Daddy and Kyle smile for the camera

Auntie Sarah and Kyle (2008)
Happy Tree Hunting!

No comments: