Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day

Kyle LOVED playing in the snow yesterday!
He was in Digging Heaven!
Of course, he refused to wear gloves/mittens...so his hands were freezing and bright red!
Oh well....he will learn.
I put him in the back of Daddy's truck and he dug out all the snow. I could not get him out of there! He would have played outside all day if I let him.....but I made him come in for hot cocoa and lunch (I know, I am so mean)
He enjoyed playing with his diggers and loaders on the deck (even after it got dark)
We did not make a snowman.....maybe we will try that today???


Kyle digging.


Playing on the deck at night.



more digging.




clearing off Daddy's truck





He's a digging machine!

2 comments:

Expat Teacher said...

Looks like those photos ended up in the right order. ;-)

Emma and Luke said...

Looks like he had fun! He and Luke would love playing in the snow together... he would've stayed out all day as well. :)