Saturday, November 21, 2009

When mommy takes a shower.....

This is what happens when I take a shower....

I put Kaden in his crib (in a bouncy seat) with the bars up so that Kyle would not get him.
I turned on a TV show for Kyle downstairs.
Kyle was glued to Curious George so I took the opportunity to get a quick shower.
When I got out of the shower...this is what I found.



Kyle had come upstairs. Gone into the laundry room and got a laundry basket. Turned it upside down. Then went into the bathroom and got his stool and put it on top of the laundry basket.
Climbed up and was able to reach the baby!
All in a 10 minute period.
Yikes!
He told me he just wanted to give Kaden a kiss.

Next time I take a shower I will put the bouncy seat in the bathroom with me so Kaden doesn't end up "smothered" by his brother's kisses :)

3 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

well you know they love each other

Sarah said...

I love everything about this!
Kyles creativity and determination to get to his little brother.
Ahhh, brotherly love - if only this will last through their teenage years :)
Thanks for posting this!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) Ahh yes. Don't miss those parts of the young kids stage. Kyle is very innovative! I am impressed with his skills!

Thanks for your sweet encouragement and prayers, much needed and mean a lot.